About Us: Edupayala Durgamma Devasthanam
Edupayala Durgamma Devasthanam is the place where seven rivulets meet at a point. Here the temple of durga maatha is of one of the most famous and powerful temple in telangana state.
The temple of Sri Edupayala Vana Durga Bhavani is located in Nagasanpalli, Papannapet Mandal, Medak District.
Temple Timings :
6:00 am to 7:00 pm
How to Reach :
– As Medak does not have a train station and Hyderabad is the nearest one at 100 km, tourists can reach Medak and avail private transport to reach the fort.
– One can also travel upto Medak town in public transport. State run buses run very frequently from Hyderabad MGBS Bus Stand to Medak Town. From Medak town bus stop, one can avail private transport to Edupayala Temple.
– The temple is located at a distance of 7 km from the Medak main road and can be accessed through private buses and auto rickshaws.
– There is a bus to Medak Town from Hyderabad every 20 min.
– First bus starts at 5:30 am and last bus is at at 10: PM
For more Info :