About Us: Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple and Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
Located at a distance of 4 kms from Sangareddy old bus station, this temple is one of the ancient temples of Telangana. There are two more important ancient temples located in the same premises: Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple and Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple. The temple is also called as Trikootaalayamu because of the presence of three temples. Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple is located on the north side of the temple and believed that this temple is constructed on the water stream flowing from Kasi. Sri Kasi Vishweshwara Temple is on the south.
Located in Kalabgoor village which is 4 kms from Sangareedy Old bus stop, near to Manjeera barrage.
Temple Timings :
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
How to Reach :
– Distance from Sangareddy is 4 Kms
– Distance from Hyderabad is 61 Kms
– Distance from Medak Town is 71 Kms
– One can reach Sangareddy using Public Transport. Buses ply frequently from Hyderabad.
– Also one can reach Patancheru and from Patancheru, every 30 min, one can get a bus to Sangareddy.
– There are no buses to Kalabgoor. One has to hire an auto to Kalabgoor from Sangareddy Old Bus station.
For more Info :